Cantaloupe CoolerAdapted recipe and photos by Miss Kate's Cookbook
Original recipe by Southern Living
- 8 cups (1/2-inch) cantaloupe cubes
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1. Place cantaloupe cubes in a single layer in an extra-large zip-top plastic freezer bag, and freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- 2. Process half each of cantaloupe, ginger ale, water, limeade concentrate, and ginger in a blender until smooth; pour mixture into a pitcher. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients; stir into pitcher, and serve immediately. Bon Appetite!
Click here for a printable version of this recipe - MissKate's Cookbook