Friday, July 15, 2011

Love of Gardening

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. 
                                                                                                                        by Abram L. Urban
This is a rose from my garden, everyday I go out and dig, cut or walk through my garden. It is very relaxing and everyday something changes from the day before. Today it was the Morning Glory growing up the wire I just put up. Soon it will wrap around and climb up my post leaving a trail of flowers behind.

If you have any pictures of your garden or something to share send to misskatescb@gmail.com


Charles

2 comments:

chucky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaya Singer said...

I love your new site Charles. It is soo "you!" I cannot eat all that sweet gooey stuff but it sure looks good. I also love my garden and I plant dahlias and star gazers plus lots of annuals for color all summer long. I have sent a photo for you to post. Often a common flower will look very special if it is presented in a lovely setting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...